Sunday, December 1, 2013
The 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge!
So I've decided to participate in the 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge hosted on Bookish. All you have to do for the challenge is read as many books as you can from your TBR pile during 2014. Anything that was published in 2013 or earlier counts. And you have to write a review for anything you read.
Now I don't have a TBR pile. I have a couple TBR bookcases. So this challenge sounds great for me. You can check out the details of the challenge and sign up here: 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge. Bookish will be hosting mini challenges each month as well as doing giveaways.
They have a series of goal levels and you can move up a level, but you can't move down. So in order for it to be a challenge, I'm not going to pick the easiest goal.
21-30: First Kiss
That's my goal and here's my list of books from my shelves that I'd like to get read next year. (You don't have to stick to your list though.)
1. Hate List by Jennifer Brown
2. Being Friends with Boys by Terra Elan McVoy
3. The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
4. Losing Faith by Denise Jaden
5. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
6. Teach Me by R.A. Nelson
7. Far From Xanadu by Julie Anne Peters
8. The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
9. I Will Save You by Matt de la Pena
10. Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
11. Bliss by Lauren Myracle
12. The Difference Between You and Me by Madeleine George
13. How Zoe Made Her Dreams Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer
14. Hold Still by Nina LaCour
15. Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares
16. The Whole Stupid Way We Are by Nicole Griffin
17. Boy Toy by Barry Lyga
18. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
19. The Clearing by Heather Davis
20. How They Met, and Other Stories by David Levithan
21. Tilt by Alan Cumyn
22. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
23. Talking to Girls About Duran Duran by Rob Sheffield
24. My Best Friend is a Wookie by Tony Pacitti
25. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
26. The Paradox of Vertical Flight by Emil Ostrovski
27. How to Be Single by Liz Tuccillo
28. Palo Alto by James Franco
29. Divergent by Veronica Roth
30. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Whew. I'm really excited to see how many of these I can move from my TBR bookcases to my I've-Actually-Read-This bookcases.
That's all for today, folks. Happy Reading!